- 1 pound extra lean ground beef (95% lean)
- 1 can (15 oz each) Manwich® Original Sloppy Joe Sauce
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce-No Salt Added
- 1 can (15 oz each) red kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 cup each)|
- Cook beef in large skillet over medium-high heat 7 minutes or until crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally; drain.
- Add all remaining ingredients; simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
To make this chili anytime with pantry available ingredients, use 2 pouches (6 oz each) Libby's® Seasoned Beef Crumbles in place of the fresh ground beef.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||7 g||10%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||14%|
|Dietary fiber||9 g||34%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
This was a good base but it needed more cumin, garlic, and chili powder to compensate for the flavor of the manwich sauce.
I made this with diced tomatoes instead of tomato sauce. I served it with shredded cheese and sour cream. It was very good.
I didn't like the Manwich mix in it/ just added a strange flavor
I like ham. Thanks for the hambo and Chilli Willi! Thanks. I love your recipe for yumms
What a simple recipe! I added a can of green chiles a can of sliced black olives. Served it with chopped onions, sour cream and shredded cheddar cheese along with cornbread. This will probably be my new recipe for chili!
Very good. I chop up an onion and add chopped garlic to the beef before I brown it. After adding the other ingredients I bring to a boil, reduce heat and let it simmer for about 30 minutes to let the flavors blend. Tastes very good...