- 1-1/2 cups dry medium shells or mini penne pasta, uncooked
- 1 can (16 oz each) dark red kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano, drained
- 1 cup quartered and sliced zucchini
- 1/2 cup sliced baby carrots
- 1/2 cup light Italian dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
|Serving Size||4 servings (1-1/2 cups each)|
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt. Drain; rinse with cold water until cool.
- Meanwhile, place beans, drained tomatoes, zucchini and carrots in large bowl. Add dressing and pepper; toss together.
- Add cooled pasta to vegetable mixture; toss together. Sprinkle with cheese just before serving.
This pasta salad may be made up to a day ahead of serving; keep refrigerated.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||5 g||7%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||6%|
|Dietary fiber||8 g||31%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
nasy nasty nasty is all I could say
I really enjoy cooking easy recipes :-)
refreshing on a hot florida night, great with bbq
This tasted awesome plus it was eye catching and healthy..
This is actually an update on a recipe I found from Hunt's years ago, and I've been making it for those many years! I add great northern or cannellini beans to the mix too. I made it for my daughters graduation party because it's one of my favorite pasta salads. It's so easy, so filling, very inexpensive to make and flavorful -- and different from those other ho-hum pasta salads!
I made this recipe the other day for a luncheon. Was a big hit. Easy to make and it was different than the pasta salads that everyone usually makes. I made the day before and I think it helped the flavors blend.