- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Mexican Diced Tomatoes with Lime Juice & Cilantro, drained, divided
- 1 can (16 oz each) Rosarita® No Fat Traditional Refried Beans
- 6 honey wheat pita pocket breads (6-1/2 inch)
- 3/4 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 4-1/2 cups thinly shredded romaine lettuce
- 6 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
|Serving Size||6 servings (1 pizza each)|
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Place 1/4 cup drained tomatoes in small bowl; set aside. Mix remaining tomatoes and beans in small bowl until combined. Spread evenly onto pita breads.
- Sprinkle pizzas evenly with cheese. Place on ungreased baking sheets; bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges of breads are lightly browned and cheese melts, rotating pans halfway through.
- Top with lettuce, onion and reserved tomatoes.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||6 g||9%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||15%|
|Dietary fiber||9 g||36%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
Is this working?
Test 2 star rating
Test one star rating.
I'm pretty picky about my refried beans, but the Rosarita Beans rock. We add some thinly sliced Jalapeno peppers on top to spicy things up a little bit. Next time I make this we might try putting the pitas directly on the oven rack in order to make them a little more crispy/toasted.