- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Mexican Diced Tomatoes with Lime Juice & Cilantro, drained, divided
- 1 can (16 oz each) Rosarita® No Fat Traditional Refried Beans
- 6 honey wheat pita pocket breads (6-1/2 inch)
- 3/4 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 4-1/2 cups thinly shredded romaine lettuce
- 6 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
|Serving Size||6 servings (1 pizza each)|
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Place 1/4 cup drained tomatoes in small bowl; set aside. Mix remaining tomatoes and beans in small bowl until combined. Spread evenly onto pita breads.
- Sprinkle pizzas evenly with cheese. Place on ungreased baking sheets; bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges of breads are lightly browned and cheese melts, rotating pans halfway through.
- Top with lettuce, onion and reserved tomatoes.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||6 g||9%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||15%|
|Dietary fiber||9 g||36%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
It was good, but way too spicy. Next time I make it, I plan on using fresh tomato and onion instead of Rotel.
This recipe was easy to make an so good
This was absolutely one of the easiest recipes I have ever made! Literally, 15 minutes from start to eating. I loved the pita bread instead of tortillas or pizza crust because they held the ingredients really well and was so easy! The blend of flavors was excellent and it had a lot of kick. Actually the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was that it was a little too spicy for my 5 year old. I am going to keep the ingredients on hand for busy weeknights.
added cooked and crumbled chorizo, delicious!
Absolutely delish, had 3 of them last night after a good workout, my wheat pita's held it together very well with plenty of veggie toppings and salsa. Hmmmm good!
I think there needs to be either salsa or picante sauce on these and they would be better