- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup Italian-style bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (4 breasts = 1 lb)
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 breast each)|
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray shallow baking pan with cooking spray. Combine bread crumbs, garlic salt and lemon pepper in recloseable food storage bag. Combine lemon juice and oil in another recloseable food storage bag.
- Add chicken to bag with lemon juice mixture; toss to coat. Place each breast in bag with crumb mixture; shake to coat. Place coated chicken in single layer in baking pan. Sprinkle any remaining crumbs over chicken, if desired.
- Spray tops of chicken with cooking spray. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in centers (165°F).
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||7 g||11%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||6%|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||1%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
This was super easy to make and ended up super moist. This has become my new favorite way to bake chicken.
Super easy to make, super juicy (cooked only two breasts -- 6 oz each) for 15 minutes one side, 10 minutes second side. Also used Gluten-free bread crumbs. Used lemon extract (2 squirts) to avoid too lemony taste.
I am a recently diagnosed type 1 diabetic and have to count carbs all day long. This recipe not alone gave me a chance to try something new but also play around with the ingredients. Instead of the Italian bread crumbs I used wheat bread. I also added some water to the bottom of the pan to somewhat steam it. I also used light olive oil instead of canola oil. It came out great and tasty. Paired with a green salad everyone enjoyed it. Will make this again for sure. Looking forward to sharing this recipe with friends and family.
tried this recipe the ther night. It was a little to lemony for my son, but the chicken was moist and tender. I will try a little less lemon next time.
I am 14 years old and cooked this for my parents 21st anniversary and they loved it! My dad thought that the recipie itself was a 8-10 but that I cooked the recipie a 10-10. He thought that it was a little too lemony but my mom loved the taste. I added a little Parmesan Cheese to the breadcrum mixture and it was awesome! I would definetly make this again.
I loved the quickness and ease of this recipe. Hubby loved it too, but would have liked it browned a bit more on top. I thought it was great! I cooked and served it on a bed of french fried onion fritters. After breading the chicken per the recipe, i added the leftover lemon juice oil mix on top of cuttlets and sprinkled more of the french fried onions, tapped them into the cutlets and then lightly sprayed the top of cutets with pam per the recipe. Yummy and quick. Thanks!