- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup Italian-style bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (4 breasts = 1 lb)
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 breast each)|
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray shallow baking pan with cooking spray. Combine bread crumbs, garlic salt and lemon pepper in recloseable food storage bag. Combine lemon juice and oil in another recloseable food storage bag.
- Add chicken to bag with lemon juice mixture; toss to coat. Place each breast in bag with crumb mixture; shake to coat. Place coated chicken in single layer in baking pan. Sprinkle any remaining crumbs over chicken, if desired.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in centers (165°F).
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||7 g||11%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||6%|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||1%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
I will start by saying that I am not very good in the kitchen and stay away from difficult recipes...BUT, I am a PRO at this recipe! I've made it for my boyfriend and I at least 6 times now and it's EASY EASY EASY. Prep time is short, ingredients are simple, and it cooks quickly (I use tenderloins instead of breasts for faster cooking). It is absolutely delicious and my boyfriend always asks me to make it (he's usually the master chef of the house). But seriously...so yummy! Only thing I change is adding a little extra of the lemon pepper and the garlic salt, and tenderloins instead of breasts.
Great recipe....tastes great and will cook it agin.
Very good, will be making this again. It screams summer..
This recipe was absolutely delicious! once cooked, I added salt for a boost of flavor but otherwise, I recommend it for anyone!
This was a great dish, I try and help my daughter in law out and cook at least once a week, the family really loved the taste of the lemon garlic chicken and I liked how easy it was. We will for sure have it again and again.
Easy & tasty. Used the leftover crumb and liquid mixture to make a sauce, adding arrowroot to thicken and boiling well.