- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup Italian-style bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (4 breasts = 1 lb)
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 breast each)|
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray shallow baking pan with cooking spray. Combine bread crumbs, garlic salt and lemon pepper in recloseable food storage bag. Combine lemon juice and oil in another recloseable food storage bag.
- Add chicken to bag with lemon juice mixture; toss to coat. Place each breast in bag with crumb mixture; shake to coat. Place coated chicken in single layer in baking pan. Sprinkle any remaining crumbs over chicken, if desired.
- Spray tops of chicken with cooking spray. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in centers (165°F).
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||7 g||11%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||6%|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||1%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
Very good, will be making this again. It screams summer..
This recipe was absolutely delicious! once cooked, I added salt for a boost of flavor but otherwise, I recommend it for anyone!
This was a great dish, I try and help my daughter in law out and cook at least once a week, the family really loved the taste of the lemon garlic chicken and I liked how easy it was. We will for sure have it again and again.
Easy & tasty. Used the leftover crumb and liquid mixture to make a sauce, adding arrowroot to thicken and boiling well.
This is delicious and easy to make. Very good choice for a weeknight.
Delightful recipe. Super easy to make and my picky kids also really enjoyed it. A much healthier alternative to fried chicken or fast food.