- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup Italian-style bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (4 breasts = 1 lb)
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 breast each)|
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray shallow baking pan with cooking spray. Combine bread crumbs, garlic salt and lemon pepper in recloseable food storage bag. Combine lemon juice and oil in another recloseable food storage bag.
- Add chicken to bag with lemon juice mixture; toss to coat. Place each breast in bag with crumb mixture; shake to coat. Place coated chicken in single layer in baking pan. Sprinkle any remaining crumbs over chicken, if desired.
- Spray tops of chicken with cooking spray. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in centers (165°F).
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||7 g||11%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||6%|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||1%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
AMAZING!!!! Rich in flavor, easy to make, definitely a new favorite!!
This was a hit! It was impressively juicy and very tasty. I cooked this for my husband and (quite picky) toddler daughter and they both loved it, eating every last piece. My husband was raving about it throughout and after! THANK YOU! We will be seeing this dish in this household again and again.
My daughter loved it!
This was a great meal & the wife loved it (gentlemen take note).
So Awesome!!! Loved it!
We tried this with chicken tenderloins and chicken breasts. We were extremely impressed with how juicy and wonderful the chicken tasted using the tenderloins, because they were small and soaked up the lemon juice beautifully. The chicken breasts on the other hand did not get as juicy and had little to no taste of the lemon, which resulted in nearly dry chicken. Our advice....use the tenderloins....AMAZING TASTE!! Loved it!!! Will definitely be doing this recipe over and over again!!! Thanks for posting this. So thankful.