- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 1-1/2 cups frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 can (16 oz each) reduced sodium pinto beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- 1 pkg (1.25 oz each) 30% less sodium taco seasoning mix
- 1 pkg (32 oz each) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2-1/2 cups chopped cooked turkey
|Serving Size||6 servings (1-1/3 cups each)|
- Heat oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat; add corn and cook 2 to 3 minutes or until thawed. Add beans, drained tomatoes and taco seasoning; stir to combine. Add broth.
- Cover and bring to a boil over high heat. Add turkey; reduce heat to medium and simmer 10 minutes. Serve with sour cream and/or cheese, if desired.
Soup may be served with some sour cream or shredded cheese, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||6 g||9%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||6%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||16%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
Great recipe...I used can of Ranch Style Beans 2 Cartons of Chicken Broth, 1 T. minced garlic, chopped celery, and chopped onion. Spicy and good.
It was ok. It was nice that it was quick, easy and I had most of the stuff on hand. And I finally got to use up the rest of my turkey meat from Thanksgiving. I think my husband liked it more than I did.
Amazing! I have some picky eaters in this house and we already have plans to make again! Absolutley fantastic! Even my 4 yr. old gobbled it down!
The soup was quick and easy with ingredients that you probably already have so no extra trips to the grocery store! and it taste great!
Very yummy. I added a can of black beans and 2 garlic cloves minced. I will definitetly make this again.