- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 2-1/2 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 1 can (15 oz each) Great Northern beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (15 oz each) Manwich® Original Sloppy Joe Sauce
- 8 whole wheat hamburger buns
|Serving Size||8 servings (1 sandwich each)|
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Add turkey and beans; cook 2 to 3 minutes more or until hot.
- Stir in Sloppy Joe sauce; cook 2 to 3 minutes more or until sauce thickens slightly. Place about 1/2 cup turkey mixture on each bun.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||6 g||10%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||4%|
|Dietary fiber||5 g||21%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.