- 1 medium zucchini, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 medium red onion, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
|Serving Size||4 servings (3/4 cup each)|
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Combine all ingredients in large bowl; toss to coat.
- Spread vegetables in single layer in shallow baking pan. Bake 12 minutes or until crisp tender, turning once.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||4 g||6%|
|Saturated fat||0 g||2%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||6%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.