- 1 medium zucchini, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 medium red onion, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
|Serving Size||4 servings (3/4 cup each)|
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Combine all ingredients in large bowl; toss to coat.
- Spread vegetables in single layer in shallow baking pan. Bake 12 minutes or until crisp tender, turning once.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||4 g||6%|
|Saturated fat||0 g||2%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||6%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
Easy and inexpensive recipe. Used olive oil. You can also add sliced fresh white or portabella mushrooms (YUM). I used a combination of yellow and red onions. At end of cooking, I added a little sliced roasted red peppers for color (and because I like them), along with a sprinkling of parmesean. I plan to serve at next family "get-together".
Easy and yummy vegetable dish. Good for using up extra squash from the garden. Anything that tastes good and is this quick to prepare is a great help in busy lives.
This was a fabulous seasonal recipe. I made one change-I used fresh basil. It tasted garden fresh!
This is the easiest way to prepare veggies, works great for any vegetables and I use Olive Oil.
yammy and healthy, love italian food, delisious easy to make fress summer meal my kids leked it too with is a pluss always
This is fabulous! My husband even liked it and he is usually a meat and potatoes man. I also added some tomatoes and a little parmesan cheese - wow.... I have also added a little cajun seasoning to give it a kick. You can never go wrong with veggies from the garden.