- 4 cups frozen broccoli cuts
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup light Italian dressing
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (4 breasts = 1.25 lb)
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 breast and 1 cup vegetables each)|
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Combine broccoli, drained tomatoes and dressing in medium bowl.
- For each packet, lay two 20x12-inch sheets of regular foil on top of each other.
- Place 1 chicken breast on each foil packet. Spoon broccoli and tomato mixture equally over each chicken breast. Bring up short sides of each foil packet and double fold top. Double fold both ends to seal each packet, leaving space for steam to gather.
- Place packets on baking sheet; bake 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in centers (165°F). Carefully open ends of packets to allow steam to escape before fully opening.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||6 g||9%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||6%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||16%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
This was easy to prepare and it was a good dish. The whole family liked it very much and we would do this again. There is something it lacks though to give it that "kick" though.
Healthy and delicious! Quick and easy for a fast dinner. Add a caprese salad , fresh Italian bread, olive oil dipping mix and you have a fabulous dinner! The cleanup is easy too. Will also try experimenting with diffferent flavors!
This recipe is super easy and delicious. It gives you lots of ideas of different combinations you can use. Since it's summer and hot and I don't want to use the oven, I will definitely be making these on my electric grill.
Very good and simple to make
This recipe is so yummy and great for just 2 people. Easy cleanup and the chicken was so moist. Definilty going to experiment with other flavors on the chicken.
Very good - but it works just as well all together in a casserole dish in your oven - you only need the individual foil packet preparation if you're camping, cooking over open fire and have no oven available.