- PAM® Grilling Spray
- 1 pkg (8 oz each) sliced fresh button mushrooms
- 1/2 cup sliced onion
- 1/3 cup La Choy® Teriyaki Stir Fry Sauce-Marinade
- 4 boneless beef top sirloin steaks (about 6 oz each)
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 steak with 1/4 cup mushroom mixture each)|
- Spray grate of outdoor grill and utensils with grilling spray. Preheat grill to medium heat according to manufacturer's directions.
- Spray large skillet with grilling spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and onion; cook 8 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Stir in stir fry sauce; set aside.
- Sprinkle steaks with seasoned salt and pepper. Grill 10 minutes or until medium done (160°F), turning over after 5 minutes.
- Transfer steaks to serving plates. Spoon mushroom mixture evenly over steaks.
To cook steak indoors, use broiler or stove-top grill pan. To broil, preheat broiler. Spray rack of broiler pan with grilling spray. Sprinkle steaks with seasoned salt and pepper. Place on rack; broil 4 to 6 inches from heat 10 minutes or until medium done (160°F), turning over after 5 minutes.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||8 g||13%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||15%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||5%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
I absolutely love this recipe. It pleases everyone in my family including my husband and three year old finicky eating son who always lives on chicken nuggets and fries. We love to eat this with sticky rice and mushrooms and sometimes I can sneak in an extra veggie like carrots and brocolli for nutritional value and color. It is so easy to make and leftovers are even easier and more delicious.
This is an easy dinner to make. you can just marinate the meat and throw on teh grill. The mushrooms and onions are super easy to make and very crowd pleasing. Very easy to adjust ingredient as needed.