- PAM® Grilling Spray
- 1 pkg (20 oz each) lean ground turkey
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped nacho jalapeño peppers or mild green chilies
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 5 hamburger buns or onion Kaiser rolls, split, warmed on grill
|Serving Size||5 servings (1 sandwich each)|
- Spray cold grate of outdoor grill with grilling spray. Prepare grill for medium heat.
- Combine turkey, green onions, jalapeño peppers, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt and pepper in medium bowl; mix well. Shape into 5 patties, 1/2-inch thick.
- Grill patties 6 minutes on each side or until no longer pink in centers (165°F). Place patties in buns.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||9 g||14%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||11%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||5%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.