- 12 ounces dry rotini pasta, uncooked (12 oz = 4-1/2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 2 tablespoons Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano, undrained
- 2 cups diced unpeeled, seeded cucumber
- 1 can (2.25 oz each) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 pkg (3.5 oz each) crumbled reduced fat feta cheese
- Coarse ground black pepper
|Serving Size||6 servings (1-1/3 cups each)|
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt. Drain and rinse under cold water until cool.
- Meanwhile, mix together oil and mustard in large bowl. Stir in all remaining ingredients, except pepper, until combined. Toss in cooled pasta. Sprinkle with pepper, as desired.
Cucumber may be peeled, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||10 g||16%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||5%|
|Dietary fiber||5 g||18%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.