- 12 ounces dry rotini pasta, uncooked (12 oz = 4-1/2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 2 tablespoons Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano, undrained
- 2 cups diced unpeeled, seeded cucumber
- 1 can (2.25 oz each) ripe olives, drained
- 1 pkg (3.5 oz each) crumbled reduced fat feta cheese
- Coarse ground black pepper
|Serving Size||6 servings (1-1/3 cups each)|
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt. Drain and rinse under cold water until cool.
- Meanwhile, mix together oil and mustard in large bowl. Stir in all remaining ingredients, except pepper, until combined. Toss in cooled pasta. Sprinkle with pepper, as desired.
Cucumber may be peeled, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||10 g||16%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||5%|
|Dietary fiber||5 g||18%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
i just got done making this dish for me and my boyfriend and man its excellent! I use green olives and left them whole and also used wheat pasta so that it can be a little more healthier. This deserves 10 stars!
delicious and fun to eat, will make again soon! mo complaints from me or my family?thanks for the recipe :)
Hands down, the most tastiest salad of the summer. All fresh ingredients for our garden. You can be sure this amazing salad will add Zing to any gathering. Easy prep time and loaded with flavor. Your family will thank you. Easy on the budget also. The men loved it also. Very satisfying and not to heavy for a warm summer day. We Love pasta in our house. So this one was a hit for sure. Thank you for sharing.
We love this recipe. I cannot say it enough. It is easy to prepare and has so much flavor. I recommend it highly and will keep it for future use. Love this!
This pasta receipe is perfect. I love pasta, espcially pasta salad and it is soo easy to prepare. I would personally add some more veggies in it. I would still highly recommend it!
Yum! This is a hit and I love to take it to parties