- 12 ounces dry rotini pasta, uncooked (12 oz = 4-1/2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 2 tablespoons Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano, undrained
- 2 cups diced unpeeled, seeded cucumber
- 1 can (2.25 oz each) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 pkg (3.5 oz each) crumbled reduced fat feta cheese
- Coarse ground black pepper
|Serving Size||6 servings (1-1/3 cups each)|
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt. Drain and rinse under cold water until cool.
- Meanwhile, mix together oil and mustard in large bowl. Stir in all remaining ingredients, except pepper, until combined. Toss in cooled pasta. Sprinkle with pepper, as desired.
Cucumber may be peeled, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||10 g||16%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||5%|
|Dietary fiber||5 g||18%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
I did not like it, the cheese did not make it taste good, maybe if I didn't added the cheese it would of taste good. I will not do this meal again.
This was delicious - would recommend adding a bit more salt but it's a great addition to any picnic or summer outing.
Great recipe! I think next time i will use green olives also.
my taste buds are way off or people really are being very nice with the reviews on this recipe. After reading such great feedback I made this. I literally just tried it five minutes ago and I think this has to be one of the worst pasta salads I have tasted. The mustard is way to over powering and the Feta makes it entirely too salty. Not my taste at all. I am crossing my fingers that I can get my family to eat it because i'm sure not.
It was just okay nothing spectacular. Not much different than box salad with feta cheese and cucmber added.
I am not a giant fan of pasta salads but this was really quite good. We used unpeeled cucumber fresh from the garden and it was amazing. We will be making again.