- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pkg (12 oz each) Hebrew National® Jumbo Beef Franks
- 4 bratwurst rolls
- 3 tablespoons Hunt's® Tomato Ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 2 teaspoons firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 cups frozen bell pepper and onion strips
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 sandwich each)|
- Preheat broiler. Spray medium skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add franks; heat 5 minutes or until browned, turning occasionally. Meanwhile, toast rolls on baking sheet under broiler.
- Stir together ketchup, mustard and brown sugar in small bowl; set aside. Add peppers and onions to skillet; cook and stir 6 minutes or until hot.
- Spread ketchup mixture on toasted rolls. Place franks in rolls and top each with peppers and onions. Drizzle with additional mustard, if desired. Serve immediately.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||31 g||47%|
|Saturated fat||11 g||56%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||6%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.