- 1/2 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Mexican Diced Tomatoes with Lime Juice & Cilantro, drained, liquid reserved
- 3 cups tri-color coleslaw mix
- 1-1/2 pounds tilapia fillets, thawed if frozen
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 12 yellow corn tortillas (6 inch)
|Serving Size||6 servings (2 tacos each)|
- Stir together sour cream and 1/4 cup liquid from tomatoes in small bowl to make sauce; set aside. Stir together tomatoes with remaining liquid and coleslaw mix in medium bowl to make slaw; set aside.
- Sprinkle fish with cumin and salt. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Place fish in skillet; cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with fork (145°F).
- Separate fish into 12 pieces. Place 1 piece on each tortilla, top with 1/4 cup slaw and 1 tablespoon sauce. Fold tortillas in half; serve immediately.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||8 g||13%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||13%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||17%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.