- 8 ounces dry spaghetti, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 cans (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 can (15 oz each) Rosarita® Premium Whole Black Beans, drained, rinsed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
|Serving Size||6 servings (1 cup each)|
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions, omitting salt. Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add onion; cook 5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add sauce, undrained tomatoes, beans and cumin. Simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain spaghetti; add to skillet and toss with tomato mixture.
Breaking spaghetti in half before cooking will make it easier to toss with tomato mixture. Use Ro*Tel® Mild Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies for a milder-flavored dish. Spaghetti may be topped with shredded cheese, sour cream or green onions, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||6 g||9%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||4%|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||26%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
I thought was very good. Just added some chopped cilantro at the end.
Added a dose of basil and a good dose of chopped garlic, along with a chopped jalapeno, and 1.5# of pork in cubes, browned and lightly cooked. Then it was a good meal.
I've made this twice and I'm just not feeling it. It's edible - but not something I'll make again.
This was awesome! Me and my boyfriend are eating meat free and we made this for his family who also loved it! I used jalapeno black beans so it added a little extra kick! Definitely making this meal again soon!
My family loves this spaghetti, this is our perfect Meatless Monday meal! The only thing I do different is I add 1 can of drained corn and I use whole grain angel hair pasta...top it with the cheddar cheese! It is so good!
Very, very easy to make, not super flavorful, but good enough.