- 8 ounces dry spaghetti, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 cans (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 can (15 oz each) Rosarita® Premium Whole Black Beans, drained, rinsed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
|Serving Size||6 servings (1 cup each)|
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions, omitting salt. Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add onion; cook 5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add sauce, undrained tomatoes, beans and cumin. Simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain spaghetti; add to skillet and toss with tomato mixture.
Breaking spaghetti in half before cooking will make it easier to toss with tomato mixture. Use Ro*Tel® Mild Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies for a milder-flavored dish. Spaghetti may be topped with shredded cheese, sour cream or green onions, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||6 g||9%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||4%|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||26%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
My family loves this spaghetti, this is our perfect Meatless Monday meal! The only thing I do different is I add 1 can of drained corn and I use whole grain angel hair pasta...top it with the cheddar cheese! It is so good!
Very, very easy to make, not super flavorful, but good enough.
I feel that this meal was good and I will cook it again. I love the fact that is is all vegetarian but you can add meat if you wish.
this dish is excellent and so easy to prepare. i added northern beans for extra protein. next time i will add corn as well. MUST TRY!!! thank you for posting recipe!
I love this dish. Very easy to make. I will definitely be making this again. I love the black bean with the Rotel, its delicious!