- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 8 ounces smoked sausage, sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic & Oregano, undrained
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce-No Salt Added
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 cup dry elbow macaroni, uncooked
|Serving Size||4 servings (1-1/4 cups each)|
- Spray large saucepan with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add sausage and onion; cook 5 minutes or until sausage is browned and onion is crisp-tender, stirring frequently.
- Add undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce and water; mix well. Bring to a boil. Stir in macaroni. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover. Cook 15 minutes or until macaroni is tender, stirring once.
For a touch of green color, dish may be sprinkled with chopped fresh parsley just before serving.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||17 g||26%|
|Saturated fat||6 g||29%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||15%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.