- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 8 ounces smoked sausage, sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic & Oregano, undrained
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce-No Salt Added
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 cup dry elbow macaroni, uncooked
|Serving Size||4 servings (1-1/4 cups each)|
- Spray large saucepan with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add sausage and onion; cook 5 minutes or until sausage is browned and onion is crisp-tender, stirring frequently.
- Add undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce and water; mix well. Bring to a boil. Stir in macaroni. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover. Cook 15 minutes or until macaroni is tender, stirring once.
For a touch of green color, dish may be sprinkled with chopped fresh parsley just before serving.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||17 g||26%|
|Saturated fat||6 g||29%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||15%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
Great taste and very filling. Will be one of my regular meals
This meal is delicious! I left out the onions due to the fact I dont like them. But I did add shredded cheese on top which gave it a wonder favor.
Love this recipe ! My son doesn't like eating macaroni noddles the traditional way. He only loves eating it with the tomato sauce!. THank you so much for this recipe HUNTS!
Thank you for recipes without chicken or beef!!!!
This was an awsome meal, family just loved this, I will be fixing this again.
I loved this meal. I did choose leave out the onions because everyone besides me, doesn't like them. We all enjoyed this meal