- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 8 ounces smoked sausage, sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic & Oregano, undrained
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce-No Salt Added
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 cup dry elbow macaroni, uncooked
|Serving Size||4 servings (1-1/4 cups each)|
- Spray large saucepan with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add sausage and onion; cook 5 minutes or until sausage is browned and onion is crisp-tender, stirring frequently.
- Add undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce and water; mix well. Bring to a boil. Stir in macaroni. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover. Cook 15 minutes or until macaroni is tender, stirring once.
For a touch of green color, dish may be sprinkled with chopped fresh parsley just before serving.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||17 g||26%|
|Saturated fat||6 g||29%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||15%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
my family and friends love this and always ask for me to make for gatherings
My family enjoys this. For all who said they omitted the onion, try a dash of minced onion instead. Gives onion flavor without the stronge onion taste. Also try using rotini instead of macaroni. Top with mozzarella and parmesan cheese. Sprinkle with parsley for some color. Yummy!
This is such a quick and delicious meal. Made it the first time for my lunches for the work week. Very few ingredients are needed to make this and I usually always have them on hand. Thanks for such a great go-to recipe.
My hubby & 2 small children didn't like this. Too much tomato taste. I thought the sausage was wonderful but agree that there is too much tomato taste
Great taste and very filling. Will be one of my regular meals
This meal is delicious! I left out the onions due to the fact I dont like them. But I did add shredded cheese on top which gave it a wonder favor.