- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 cups frozen bell pepper strips (from 16-oz pkg)
- 2 cups vertically sliced onion
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin slices
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cans (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- 8 flour tortillas (6 inch), warmed
|Serving Size||4 servings (2 fajitas each)|
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add bell peppers and onion; cook 7 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Remove from skillet; set aside.
- Add chicken to skillet. Sprinkle with chili powder and cumin. Cook 4 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
- Return peppers and onion to skillet; add drained tomatoes. Cook 2 minutes more or until hot. Divide chicken mixture evenly between tortillas.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||8 g||12%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||10%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||16%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
It was great. Easy to make and we both enjoyed it. I only used one can of rotel and a fresh red and green bell pepper. Boyfriend said it was better than our local Mexican restaurant's fajitas.
I use you product very often, and the way I like it, is in Spaghetti. I printed some of you recipes and I will try those.
My family loved this recipe. I loved how easy it was to prepare the fajitas.
Love these! This recipe makes it so easy and simple. I love simple. I would suggest that if you have a husband that likes bigger portions to either double it or just add more. I use 1 1/2 bags of the Frozen Peppers and just under 2 lbs of chicken.
I love this recipe and enjoyed the short time it takes to prepare. Thanks,
I would have never thought of this on my own. I am not the cooker in the family, but when my hubby comes home he will be so impressed with my new skill. I only used one can of Ro Tel and swapped the bell pepper for frozen Trader Joe's Fire roasted Fajita mix. Thanks!