- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 cups frozen bell pepper strips (from 16-oz pkg)
- 2 cups vertically sliced onion
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin slices
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cans (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- 8 flour tortillas (6 inch), warmed
|Serving Size||4 servings (2 fajitas each)|
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add bell peppers and onion; cook 7 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Remove from skillet; set aside.
- Add chicken to skillet. Sprinkle with chili powder and cumin. Cook 4 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
- Return peppers and onion to skillet; add drained tomatoes. Cook 2 minutes more or until hot. Divide chicken mixture evenly between tortillas.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||8 g||12%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||10%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||16%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
The recipes are absolutely delicious.
This was just what I was looking for and the instructions were very easy to follow.
this is yummy! However, I went ahead and added some more ingredients... Avocado, Cilantro, Lime and Sour Cream to ours. What a meal!!! Yes, a little lime on the peppers and chicken when they are in tortilla and topped with sour cream. Added Avocado too, plus topped with sour cream. OMG.. fattening I'm sure but delicious for friends and fun!!!
It was great. Easy to make and we both enjoyed it. I only used one can of rotel and a fresh red and green bell pepper. Boyfriend said it was better than our local Mexican restaurant's fajitas.
I use you product very often, and the way I like it, is in Spaghetti. I printed some of you recipes and I will try those.
My family loved this recipe. I loved how easy it was to prepare the fajitas.