- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (14 oz each) lower sodium beef broth
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 8 ounces frozen cooked meatballs
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, beans and corn)
- 1/3 cup dry orzo or other small shaped pasta, uncooked
|Serving Size||4 servings (1-1/2 cups each)|
- Combine undrained tomatoes, broth, water and Italian seasoning in large saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Stir in meatballs, vegetables and orzo. Return to a boil; cover. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes or until pasta and vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||14 g||21%|
|Saturated fat||5 g||27%|
|Dietary fiber||5 g||21%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
A great simple soup for after that day outdoors in the cold! .. Serve with some good crusty bread and enjoy!
THIS is by far the best soup I've tasted. it is very hearty and well worth cooking. Starting to become my favorite meal! Thank you!
this soup was soooo simple and simply delicious. it will be a weapon in my aresenal for sure
A very good dinner to make on a cold day. This was very easy to make. When cooking for two this was perfect, leftovers for lunch the next day.