- 1 pkg (16 oz each) frozen cauliflower florets
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes with Garlic, undrained
- 1 can (15 oz each) garbanzo beans, drained, rinsed
- 3/4 cup canned solid-pack pumpkin
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup frozen green peas
|Serving Size||4 servings (1-1/2 cups each)|
- Place cauliflower in covered microwave-safe container and microwave on HIGH 8 minutes or until tender, stirring after 4 minutes. Cut or break large florets into smaller pieces.
- Meanwhile, place curry powder and cumin in large nonstick skillet and heat over medium heat just until fragrant. Add undrained tomatoes, beans, pumpkin and water; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Add cooked cauliflower and salt. Reduce heat to medium; simmer 15 minutes, stirring in peas last 5 minutes.
The vegetables may be served over rice or couscous. Couscous cooks quickly like instant rice.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated fat||0 g||1%|
|Dietary fiber||11 g||43%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
Made this tonight, my family really liked it. I used cannelloni beans instead (what I had on hand). Will make it a again. Quick, easy & delicious
I dig this recipe. It's really easy yet the final product looks like you really put some work into it. It's tasty with rice too, but it's not necessary.
The curry/cumin seem to disappear in this dish. I used fresh cauliflower. Pretty dish. Seems to be missing something. I added a small amount of cinnamon which we felt improved the flavor. Then I added a smidgeon of seasoning that has combined corriander, cumene, ginger, red chilli, cloves, cinnamon, and bay leaves. It turned into something special after letting it sit for a short while to absorb flavors. It came together nicely. Good stand-alone dinner. Did not serve with rice.
This is a awesome recipe. I must say that i was a little skeptical about the pumpkin, but its great. I'm doing "NO MEAT" week! I though this was going to be hard, but I've found so many GREAT recipes on here. Even my hubby (who is a meat and potato man) loved this recipe!! Definitely a keeper!!
Really good. Will be a regular dish in our house.
Excellent! I put it all together in my Pressure Cooker. 8 minutes on high pressure, and it came out perfect.