- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 carton (16 oz each) Egg Beaters® Original
- 1 cup finely chopped fully cooked lean ham
- 3/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
|Serving Size||4 servings (3 mini quiches each)|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Generously spray 12 regular muffin cups with cooking spray. Pour Egg Beaters evenly into muffin cups (about 1/3rd full). Combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl. Spoon evenly over Egg Beaters.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until puffed and set. Let stand in pan 2 minutes. Run table knife around edges of quiches to loosen.
Use your favorite cheese in this recipe. Try Muenster, Cheddar or any meltable cheese.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||8 g||13%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||22%|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||1%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
I fixed a batch of these on Sunday, but I used sharp cheddar instead of swiss to give it more flavor. My husband and I both like them and are impressed at how well they reheat. We haven't frozen them yet, but we will definitely be making another batch of these soon.
Just wondering if these can be made ahead and then frozen.
Excellent, versatile, and easy! Highly recommend with any number of variations.
great for dinner. But we love it as breakfast!
This are great! Theyfreeze well, reheat in microwave in a paper towel!
Love this recipe. My friend is dieting and the egg beaters are great. One questions: If I freeze these, how should I heat them up - microwave or oven? and for how long? Thanks