- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 cups water
- 1 can (6 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Paste-No Salt Added
- 3 cups dry extra-wide egg noodles, uncooked (3 cups = 4 oz)
- 1 container (10 oz each) refrigerated light Alfredo sauce
- 1 pkg (6 oz each) baby spinach leaves
|Serving Size||6 servings (1 cup each)|
- Spray large nonstick saucepan with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken and onion; cook 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in centers and onion is crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in water and tomato paste. Add noodles; stir. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 to 12 minutes or until noodles are tender.
- Add Alfredo sauce and spinach; mix well. Cover and cook over medium-low heat 3 minutes or until spinach wilts and mixture is hot, stirring after 1-1/2 minutes.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||8 g||12%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||20%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||12%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
Love how easy this was! Tastes great and it fairly quick to prepare, which is nice when I'm feeling tired after a long day. Will probably add some seasoning to it the next time I make this dish.
This is another perfect recipe for picky kids! ;-)
Love it. This is my new recipe to take to that Mom who just brought the new baby home. Even her toddlers will eat this one! And it's quick and easy enough that I can make it after work, and still deliver it early enough for Mommy to serve it hot to her family.
This worked like a dream. I was hesitant to leave the water in the pot - but after cooking the noodles for 12 minutes, enough water had evaporated that I bit the bullet and added the rest of the indgredients. And it was great. Even my picky eaters liked it!
This was great. My whole family actually ate it. Even the picky eaters. I added salt, pepper, and garlic to the chicken and onions because I thought it needed some seasoning. Substituted broccoli for spinich (didn't have any), but would like to try the spinich. My kids gave it the thumb sideways/up which is good for them. They only like mac and cheese. Will definitely make again.
Great, quick , easy recipe. The two of us had three meals from this one, tasty recipe.