- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/3 cup frozen chopped onion
- 1 can (14 oz each) quartered artichoke hearts in water, drained, halved
- 2 pkgs (6 oz each) baby spinach leaves
- 4 wedges light creamy Swiss spreadable cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
|Serving Size||6 servings (about 2/3 cup each)|
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Add artichokes; cook 1 to 2 minutes more or until hot. Add spinach; cover and cook 5 minutes or until spinach wilts, stirring occasionally.
- Add cheese. Continue heating over reduced heat until cheese melts, stirring to combine. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
For a zesty version, add a drained can of Ro*Tel® Mild Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||4%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||7%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.