- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (4 breasts = 1-1/4 lb)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/4 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 1-1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 breast with 1/4 cup sauce each)|
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken with oregano and salt. Add chicken; cook 12 to 15 minutes or until no longer pink in centers (165°F), turning once.
- Meanwhile, stir together juice, cornstarch and brown sugar in microwave-safe 2-cup measure or small bowl until blended; add cranberries. Microwave on HIGH 3 to 4 minutes or until sauce boils and thickens, stirring after every minute. Serve sauce with chicken.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||10 g||15%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||7%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||4%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
Delicious! I don't have a microwave so I heated up the cranberry sauce mixture on the stove stop. Took about 5 minutes and once I covered the pot and let it bubble under medium it got nice and thick. Very tasty. Served with steamed broccoli.
I love cranberries in general and this recipe is tasty and quick. You can't go wrong with a chicken dish and I would assume this recipe can be used during Summer and/or Winter months since it is light enough for Summer but cranberry driven for the Winter. Yummy!
I made this meal quickly ,it is healthy chicken recipe that came out just right.
so good and so easy! delicious, filling, and healthy meal! thank you!
This is amazing! The recipe is so easy too. With my husband deployed, I am cooking for myself, so I just cut the recipe in half and it still turned out great. The sauce is very good, but I would recommend just a tiny more corn starch as it wouldn't thicken that much. Other than that, I love it. I served it with rice, and it's super fast! :)