- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (4 breasts = 1-1/4 lb)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/4 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 1-1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 breast with 1/4 cup sauce each)|
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken with oregano and salt. Add chicken; cook 12 to 15 minutes or until no longer pink in centers (165°F), turning once.
- Meanwhile, stir together juice, cornstarch and brown sugar in microwave-safe 2-cup measure or small bowl until blended; add cranberries. Microwave on HIGH 3 to 4 minutes or until sauce boils and thickens, stirring after every minute. Serve sauce with chicken.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||10 g||15%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||7%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||4%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.