- 1 pkg (9 oz each) romaine lettuce, coarsely chopped
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano, drained
- 1 can (15 oz each) garbanzo beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (3.8 oz each) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
|Serving Size||4 servings (2 cups each)|
- Place all ingredients in large bowl. Toss together.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||11 g||17%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||19%|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||24%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
Easy and tasty chopped salad!!
I have added chopped cabbage, peppers,cherry tomatoes and slivered almonds,dried cranberries, balsamic vinegar with olive oil. I will try the canned tomatoes next time.
excellent salad....loved the fact that it didn't have a "dressing" so to speak. I used kalamata olives instead of plain black olives. I added chopped red pepper and grape tomato halves. This was a great side dish for our grilled chicken tonight!
My husband and I are always looking for new recipes and this one was definitely a hit at my house! It's super quick, easy and very delicious!
My husband and I are always trying new recipes and this was a hit in my house! It's super quick, easy and very delicious!
This salad is the perfect summer lunch AND a great option for those of us watching our waistlines :-) I opted for whole kalamata olives (YUM) and mixed the red wine vinegar with a little olive oil and Mediterranean seasoning to beef up the dressing. I'm not a huge fan of garbanzo beans, but they add a nice touch of protein. I would prefer fresh tomatoes in this salad (and some cucumber) but all in all, it's an easy, satisfying dish.