- 1 pkg (9 oz each) romaine lettuce, coarsely chopped
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano, drained
- 1 can (15 oz each) garbanzo beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (3.8 oz each) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
|Serving Size||4 servings (2 cups each)|
- Place all ingredients in large bowl. Toss together.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||11 g||17%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||19%|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||24%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
very good but still too high in sodium
Easy and tasty chopped salad!!
I have added chopped cabbage, peppers,cherry tomatoes and slivered almonds,dried cranberries, balsamic vinegar with olive oil. I will try the canned tomatoes next time.
excellent salad....loved the fact that it didn't have a "dressing" so to speak. I used kalamata olives instead of plain black olives. I added chopped red pepper and grape tomato halves. This was a great side dish for our grilled chicken tonight!
My husband and I are always looking for new recipes and this one was definitely a hit at my house! It's super quick, easy and very delicious!
My husband and I are always trying new recipes and this was a hit in my house! It's super quick, easy and very delicious!