- 1 chocolate-flavored graham cracker, crushed (1 cracker = 1 square)
- 1 tablespoon crushed pretzels
- Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping
- 1/4 cup cut-up fresh strawberries
|Serving Size||1 serving (1 shortcake)|
- Combine crushed graham cracker and pretzels in serving dish. Top with one serving (2 tablespoons) Reddi-wip, strawberries and another serving Reddi-wip. Serve immediately.
If chocolate-flavored graham crackers are difficult to find, substitute 6 chocolate bear-shaped graham snacks for the cracker and the calories will be similar. For another 100-calorie variation, substitute 2 vanilla wafers for the graham cracker. Proceed with recipe as directed.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||3 g||4%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||5%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||4%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
delicious in evey way
Mmmmm very good. Light not over filling. So easy and quick. We used salt less pretzels and it was great.
Try this with Weight watcher brownie bites! YUM
Yum....and switching out the fruit with a mixture or just blueberries, kiwi......easy, fast, and low calorie,fat,carbs and sugar..
A great recipe to get the kids involved with and let them tweak it to their own tastes! Really yummy and healthy too.
This is great! Quick, easy cool and yummy! There's not much better than a low calorie easy to make sweet and salty dessert. Thanks for the quick and easy recipe.