- 8 ounces dry multigrain penne pasta, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (4 breasts = 1 lb)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano, undrained
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 breast with sauce and pasta each)|
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken with garlic salt and pepper; cook chicken 5 to 7 minutes or until browned, turning once. Remove from skillet; set aside. Add onion to skillet; cook 1 to 2 minutes over medium heat or until crisp-tender.
- Add undrained tomatoes and vinegar to skillet; bring to a simmer. Return chicken to skillet; cook 10 to 12 minutes more or until chicken is no longer pink in centers (165°F).
- Serve chicken and sauce with pasta. If desired, slice each chicken breast before placing on pasta.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||12 g||19%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||7%|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||25%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.