- 12 ounces dry plain or spinach fettuccine pasta, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (6 breasts = about 2 lb)
- 3 green onions, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped green bell pepper
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Petite Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1 container (10 oz each) refrigerated Alfredo sauce
|Serving Size||6 servings (1 breast, 1/2 cup sauce and 3/4 cup pasta each)|
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 10 minutes or until no longer pink in centers (165°F), turning once. Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- Add onions and bell pepper to same skillet. Cook 3 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring frequently. Add undrained tomatoes; reduce heat to low. Stir in Alfredo sauce and heat gently 3 to 4 minutes or until hot, stirring frequently.
- Slice chicken diagonally. Divide pasta between 6 serving plates; top with chicken and sauce.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||27 g||41%|
|Saturated fat||14 g||69%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||16%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.