- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 cans (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce-No Salt Added
- 1 can (15 oz each) Rosarita® Premium Whole Black Beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (15 oz each) Van Camp's® Pork and Beans
- 2 tablespoons (1/2 of 1.25-oz pkg) 30% less sodium taco seasoning mix
|Serving Size||6 servings (1 cup each)|
- Spray large nonstick saucepan or Dutch oven with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken and onion; cook 5 to 7 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
- Add remaining ingredients. Cook 10 minutes or until hot and bubbly, stirring occasionally.
Fold over the envelope of taco seasoning mix, seal with paper clip and keep on hand for flavoring future dishes.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||3 g||5%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||3%|
|Dietary fiber||7 g||29%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
I was just looking for a different way to cook chicken. so I look I typed chicken breast and this pop up. it the best this I've cooked all week. Thanks.. we are loving it.
I liked this quite a bit. I used a little extra taco seasoning.
I really liked this, but I'm more of a fan of spicy foods. Did anyone else feel that it had a little too much sweetness in it due to the addition of the pork and beans, or is there a pork and beans out there thats unsweetened, and I just screwed up? Next time I think I'll just go with a can of regular unsweetened beans instead of P&B... Otherwise... Excellent!
Yum!!!! My kids tend to not like chili too much but this one was right up their ally. Maybe because it didn't have beef. I also liked that it had less sodium options because we try to watch that for my husband!
I made this recipe and it turned out very good. I love the freshness and the delicious of this dish and my family loved it as well. I will be definitely be making this dish as often as possible. This dish is really good on a cold and cloudy day or even if you just want a mid meal snack.
Great tasting and very easy to make