- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 cans (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce-No Salt Added
- 1 can (15 oz each) Rosarita® Premium Whole Black Beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (15 oz each) Van Camp's® Pork and Beans
- 2 tablespoons (1/2 of 1.25-oz pkg) 30% less sodium taco seasoning mix
|Serving Size||6 servings (1 cup each)|
- Spray large nonstick saucepan or Dutch oven with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken and onion; cook 5 to 7 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
- Add remaining ingredients. Cook 10 minutes or until hot and bubbly, stirring occasionally.
Fold over the envelope of taco seasoning mix, seal with paper clip and keep on hand for flavoring future dishes.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||3 g||5%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||3%|
|Dietary fiber||7 g||29%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.