- 1 can (15 oz each) Rosarita® Premium Whole Pinto Beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2/3 cup reduced fat sour cream
|Serving Size||6 servings (1 quesadilla each)|
- Stir together beans and drained tomatoes in medium bowl; set aside. Heat oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 6 to 8 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Remove chicken from skillet. Wipe out skillet with paper towels.
- Place about 1/4 cup chicken, about 3 tablespoons bean mixture and 1/4 cup cheese over half of each of 2 tortillas. Fold each tortilla in half to cover filling.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Cook 2 quesadillas side-by-side in skillet 5 minutes or until lightly browned and cheese melts, turning once. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Cut each quesadilla into wedges; serve with sour cream.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||19 g||30%|
|Saturated fat||9 g||45%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||16%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.