- 1 pound dry rotini pasta, uncooked
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (28 oz each) Hunt's® Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz each) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 6 ounces fresh baby spinach leaves
|Serving Size||8 servings (1-3/4 cups each)|
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add chicken and onion; cook 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in centers, stirring occasionally. Add tomatoes and soup; mix well. Cook until hot, stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta; return to pan. Pour chicken mixture over pasta; mix well. Gently stir in spinach. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover. Cook 3 minutes or until spinach is wilted, stirring occasionally.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||6 g||9%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||8%|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||22%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
I wanted to make this for it's simplicity. It's tastes pretty bad though. It's bland but it's quick to make.
It was pretty good, considering it was a low cal meal.
Made this without the spinach and it turned out great
I guess I just don't like chicken that much... so I could be bias
Quick and easy to put together. I agree with the other reviewers that this could use some garlic or basil for the missing 'kick'. I added some grated Parmesan cheese on the top that gave it that little something extra. Next time I plan on sauteing some garlic with the onion as well as adding some zucchini. Overall it was a good dish.
very plain at first, added some basil and garlic and it was great