- 6 ounces dry fettuccine pasta, uncooked
- 2 pkgs (6 oz each) refrigerated diced oven roasted chicken breast
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 2/3 cup reduced fat creamy Caesar dressing
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 pkg (9 oz each) chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
|Serving Size||6 servings (about 1-3/4 cups each)|
- Break pasta strands in half. Cook according to package directions, omitting salt. Rinse with cold water to cool quickly; set aside.
- Stir together chicken, drained tomatoes, dressing and onion in large bowl. Add cooked pasta.
- Add lettuce to pasta mixture; toss to coat ingredients evenly with dressing mixture. Sprinkle with cheese. Serve immediately.
Serve with freshly ground black pepper. Substitute penne pasta for fettuccine pasta.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||11 g||16%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||14%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||14%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.