- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pkgs (1 lb each) boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 can (24 oz each) Hunt's® Roasted Garlic & Onion Pasta Sauce
- 1 can (6 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Paste
- 1 pkg (6 oz each) sliced fresh mushrooms
|Serving Size||6 servings (2 thighs each)|
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and cook until browned on both sides.
- Stir together pasta sauce and paste in small bowl; spoon over chicken. Top with mushrooms.
- Cover; simmer over low heat 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and tender (180°F).
Completed chicken dish may be served with pasta and sprinkled with chopped fresh parsley, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||15 g||23%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||16%|
|Dietary fiber||5 g||20%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
I made a big pot of this and it lasted for a few day but it was great !! I added 2 pkgs.of portabella mushrooms they cook down added onion and garlic to the sauce ....very in expensive meal if you made it in quantity....
It missed the pasta. Any special kind. The pic. shows a thin type!
I love cacciatore and this is no exception! I've never tried parring my caccitore with pasta before and Its awesome!
This is one of my go to recipes. Quick, easy & delish!
Our favorite combo, chicken and pasta. Works for me every time.
Love it! So easy and doesn't take long. I use boneless chicken breast though.