- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pkgs (1 lb each) boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 can (24 oz each) Hunt's® Roasted Garlic & Onion Pasta Sauce
- 1 can (6 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Paste
- 1 pkg (6 oz each) sliced fresh mushrooms
|Serving Size||6 servings (2 thighs each)|
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and cook until browned on both sides.
- Stir together pasta sauce and paste in small bowl; spoon over chicken. Top with mushrooms.
- Cover; simmer over low heat 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and tender (180°F).
Completed chicken dish may be served with pasta and sprinkled with chopped fresh parsley, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||15 g||23%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||16%|
|Dietary fiber||5 g||20%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.