- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pkg (24 oz each) frozen large round cheese-filled ravioli
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 can (24 oz each) Hunt's® Garlic & Herb Pasta Sauce
- 2 cups frozen loose cut leaf spinach
- 1-1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
|Serving Size||6 servings (1-1/4 cups each)|
- Spray 12-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add ravioli and water. Cover and cook over medium-high heat 3 to 5 minutes or until pasta is thawed completely, stirring and separating ravioli 2 or 3 times.
- Add pasta sauce and spinach; cook over medium heat until bubbly. Cover; reduce heat to low and cook 5 to 7 minutes or until pasta is tender. Top with cheese. Cover; remove from heat and let stand until melted.
Use your favorite frozen ravioli for this recipe. Try sausage-filled or beef-filled for a change of pace.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||9 g||15%|
|Saturated fat||5 g||24%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||16%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
I love making this! I always add hamburger to my sauce to break up all the cheese flavor. It's a favorite among my fiance and I.
Tryed this one day It was so good now it allmy family whants me to make every week.
I MADE THIS QUICKLY AND EASY MY GIRLS LOVED IT THINKING ABOUT MAKING IT OFTEN!
kids liked it better than husband, will use beef next time. simple and fast
Very easy to make and delicious!
Way too much cheese.