- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pkg (24 oz each) frozen large round cheese-filled ravioli
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 can (24 oz each) Hunt's® Garlic & Herb Pasta Sauce
- 2 cups frozen loose cut leaf spinach
- 1-1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
|Serving Size||6 servings (1-1/4 cups each)|
- Spray 12-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add ravioli and water. Cover and cook over medium-high heat 3 to 5 minutes or until pasta is thawed completely, stirring and separating ravioli 2 or 3 times.
- Add pasta sauce and spinach; cook over medium heat until bubbly. Cover; reduce heat to low and cook 5 to 7 minutes or until pasta is tender. Top with cheese. Cover; remove from heat and let stand until melted.
Use your favorite frozen ravioli for this recipe. Try sausage-filled or beef-filled for a change of pace.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||9 g||15%|
|Saturated fat||5 g||24%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||16%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.