- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1-1/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1-1/2 cups sliced celery
- 1 can (15 oz each) Rosarita® Premium Whole Black Beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes with Garlic, undrained
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
- 2 tablespoons cayenne pepper sauce
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
|Serving Size||6 servings (1 cup each)|
- Spray large saucepan or Dutch oven with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken and celery; cook 5 to 7 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in beans, undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce and pepper sauce; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is tender and flavors are blended. Top each serving with blue cheese. Add more pepper sauce, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||8 g||13%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||15%|
|Dietary fiber||5 g||19%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
I'm an avid chili guy. Cooked for 3 and we loved it- super spicy so fair warning take it easy on the cayenne pepper. Throw some siracha on it and its golden.
Best chicken chile we ALLLL love. Some of my family like heat while others like bland?!#* So when I first made this I didn't use the word" buffalo" to say how it was made but it sure was hit with us. It's much healthier than your usual chili for the most part. I've taken this to many envents & its the 1st dish gone!!
not bad i put in kidney beans instttttead of the black and i had second helpimgs from my kids will cook it again very hardy and filling as well as easy
Very good. I used boneless skinless chicken breasts and Texas Pete Mild Wing Sauce. I also added a dry ranch packet.
Great Recipe!! Like most anything with buffalo type sauce but absolutely love the black beans in this also!
Love this recipe on a cold winter day.