- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1-1/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1-1/2 cups sliced celery
- 1 can (15 oz each) Rosarita® Premium Whole Black Beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes with Garlic, undrained
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
- 2 tablespoons red pepper sauce
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
|Serving Size||6 servings (1 cup each)|
- Spray large saucepan or Dutch oven with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken and celery; cook 5 to 7 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in beans, undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce and pepper sauce; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is tender and flavors are blended. Top each serving with blue cheese. Add more pepper sauce, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||8 g||13%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||15%|
|Dietary fiber||5 g||19%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
not bad i put in kidney beans instttttead of the black and i had second helpimgs from my kids will cook it again very hardy and filling as well as easy
Very good. I used boneless skinless chicken breasts and Texas Pete Mild Wing Sauce. I also added a dry ranch packet.
Great Recipe!! Like most anything with buffalo type sauce but absolutely love the black beans in this also!
Love this recipe on a cold winter day.
Absolutely delicious and easy as can be!
So easy to make, and really tasty! Plus pretty darn healthy! I'll definitely be making this one again!