- 1 pound ground sirloin beef (90% lean)
- 1 can (24 oz each) Hunt's® Roasted Garlic & Onion Pasta Sauce
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes-No Salt Added, undrained
- 1 pkg (9 oz each) refrigerated cheese-filled ravioli
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
|Serving Size||6 servings (about 1 cup each)|
- Cook beef in large skillet over medium-high heat 7 minutes or until crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally; drain. Stir in pasta sauce and undrained tomatoes; bring to boil.
- Add ravioli to skillet; spoon meat sauce over ravioli until well coated. Reduce heat to medium; cover and simmer 15 minutes or until ravioli is tender.
- Sprinkle with cheese just before serving.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||13 g||19%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||22%|
|Dietary fiber||5 g||20%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
the family loved this one
This was so good, inexpensive and easy to make. It would make a great pot luck dish.
great recipe! Easy to make and my kids really enjoyed it.
Qucik and Easy. My two boys love it.
its one of thec very best dishes i enjoy eating all the time with my family
Easy weakday meal everyone liked it