- 1 pound ground sirloin beef (90% lean)
- 1 can (24 oz each) Hunt's® Roasted Garlic & Onion Pasta Sauce
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes-No Salt Added, undrained
- 1 pkg (9 oz each) refrigerated cheese-filled ravioli
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
|Serving Size||6 servings (about 1 cup each)|
- Cook beef in large skillet over medium-high heat 7 minutes or until crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally; drain. Stir in pasta sauce and undrained tomatoes; bring to boil.
- Add ravioli to skillet; spoon meat sauce over ravioli until well coated. Reduce heat to medium; cover and simmer 15 minutes or until ravioli is tender.
- Sprinkle with cheese just before serving.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||13 g||19%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||22%|
|Dietary fiber||5 g||20%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.