- 8 English muffins
- 1/2 pound Italian pork sausage (mild or hot), remove casings if present
- 1 can (15 oz each) Van Camp's® Pork and Beans
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Petite Diced Tomatoes, drained well
- 16 thin slices Pepper Jack cheese
|Serving Size||8 servings (2 mini pizzas each)|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Split English muffins in half. Place on baking sheet; bake 10 to 12 minutes or until toasted.
- Meanwhile, cook sausage in large skillet over medium-high heat until crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally; drain. Pour extra sauce off top of pork and beans in can; discard. Add beans and drained tomatoes to skillet. Cook 2 minutes or until hot.
- Spoon 1/4 cup bean mixture onto each muffin half. Top each with 1 slice cheese. Bake 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||20 g||30%|
|Saturated fat||10 g||49%|
|Dietary fiber||5 g||20%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.