- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 frozen salmon fillets (4 fillets = 1 lb)
- 2 tablespoons Fleischmann's® Unsalted-stick
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 fillet with 2 tablespoons sauce each)|
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray foil-lined baking sheet with cooking spray. Place FROZEN fillets, skin-side down, on baking sheet. Bake 20 to 24 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork (145°F).
- Meanwhile, place all remaining ingredients in small saucepan; stir to blend in flour. Cook and stir over medium-high heat until mixture comes to a boil; cook 2 to 3 minutes more or until thickened. Serve sauce over fish.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||16 g||25%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||17%|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
i my self used butter, it just gives it a richer flavor and added 2 and 1/2 of lemon juice and it was just perfect, and as for the salt i just started using the Sea salt and it gives the food a great taste, not that salty taste like the regular salt. Just Yummy!!
My husband took one look and said, "wow, Top Chef". First of all, I used fresh salmon and sprinkled fresh ground pepper and sea salt on the flesh side of the salmon. I sprayed a non-stick pan with butter spray and seared the fish. This works nicely to peel the skin off once it is slightly browned. I also used butter instead of margarine in the sauce. The sauce added a nice touch. I will be making this easy and yummy recipe again.
Very easy recipe. The salmon was a breeze to cook and the sauce was very simple. I didn't love how the sauce tasted though, so I added some butter, fresh garlic and a dash of white wine. I also seasoned the salmon with salt, pepper and Mediterranean seasoning. I happened to have fresh parsley on hand, so I swapped that in for the parsley flakes that the recipe called for. My family cleaned their plates :)