- 8 ounces dry whole grain penne pasta, uncooked
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes-No Salt Added, drained
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 pkg (6 oz each) refrigerated diced oven roasted chicken breast
- 10 slices fully cooked bacon, heated, chopped
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves, coarsely chopped
|Serving Size||6 servings (1-1/3 cups each)|
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water until cool.
- Meanwhile, stir together drained tomatoes, mayonnaise and garlic salt in large bowl. Add pasta, chicken and bacon; toss to combine ingredients. Add spinach; gently toss together. Serve immediately.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||9 g||14%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||9%|
|Dietary fiber||5 g||20%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
leave off the mayo and substitute light virgin olive oil, will be less calories and much healthier.
I love the simplicity this recipe.
I've been looking for a pasta salad recipe that had that extra something. I love BLT's and this was the perfect alternative to a BLT. Great for summer cookouts or a casual meal at home.
This is a very easy recipe to make ahead for picnics or packed lunch. It has all the flavors that my kids love and doesn't last long in our house. You can easily substitute any pasta and prep it in just a few minutes.
This was a great recipe. We love BLT's and this is a nice alternative that's on the cooler side. I love this as a side with hot dogs, hamburgers, or even ribs. It's great for a picnic or cookout. Putting this in my recipe box and never taking it out!
Event the children enjoyed this dish. Easy to prepare and tasty.