- 8 ounces dry whole grain penne pasta, uncooked
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes-No Salt Added, drained
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 pkg (6 oz each) refrigerated diced oven roasted chicken breast
- 10 slices fully cooked bacon, heated, chopped
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves, coarsely chopped
|Serving Size||6 servings (1-1/3 cups each)|
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water until cool.
- Meanwhile, stir together drained tomatoes, mayonnaise and garlic salt in large bowl. Add pasta, chicken and bacon; toss to combine ingredients. Add spinach; gently toss together. Serve immediately.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||9 g||14%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||9%|
|Dietary fiber||5 g||20%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
I added chicken, it was delish
this was a big hit at my house. used fresh tomatoes and real bacon tho.
this was a good meal for the adults, but my kids weren't thrilled with it. It was a little too juicy the first time I made it, so I used fresh cherry tomatoes the second time and that was much better. I loved being able to use at a family barbecue, and it was a success.
Easy to fix, I substituted virgin olive oil for the mayo, used fresh tomatoes and added an additional 2 cups of fresh basil. My niece was an unexpected guest for lunch, she loved it and wanted the recipe. This one goes in my do again file.
leave off the mayo and substitute light virgin olive oil, will be less calories and much healthier.
I love the simplicity this recipe.