- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 tilapia fillets (4 oz each), thawed if frozen
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 4 soft hoagie rolls (about 6 inches)
- 4 leaves green leaf lettuce
- 4 slices fully cooked bacon
- 4 slices tomato, each cut in half
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 sandwich each)|
- Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Sprinkle fish with pepper. Place in skillet; cook 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork (145°F), turning once.
- Meanwhile, combine mayonnaise and mustard in small bowl. Spread 1 tablespoon mustard mixture on bottom half of each roll.
- Place lettuce leaves and fish fillets on bottom halves of rolls. Top each with 1 slice bacon and 2 pieces tomato. Close sandwiches with top halves of rolls. Serve immediately.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||12 g||18%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||14%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||10%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
This recipe is easy and delicious. It was perfect portions for just my father and myself. I would recommend it to others.
This recipe is super easy, fast, and delicious. I would definitely recommend it for others.
This recipe was easy and fast to make and healthful too! In fact, I was pleasantly surprised to find that I could enjoy this meal while on my 17-Day Diet. All I had to do was omit the bun. The other thing that I enjoyed about this recipe was that I had every ingredient needed already in my kitchen! No need to make a special grocery trip, and that's a HUGE bonus in my hectic household. I'd definitely make this again.
This recipe was a semi-hit at our house...but with a lot of tweaking to 'make it ours.' I knew when I selected it that my Husband would adore the sandwich. He loves tilapia. He loves sandwiches. For him this was perfection without any changes to the recipe. For the five year old the recipe was PERFECT in its preparation. She had so much fun (as I watched her like a hawk) cooking the fish, mixing the spread and assembling the sandwiches. When it came to eating time she and I ended up with the same thing on our places: Im gluten free and decided against buying GF rolls and ate mine without spread on an "iceberg lettuce bun." She started out with a sandwich and deconstructed till she ended up the same way. She and I loved our tweaked tilapia lettuce-bun sandwiches and I would definitely make this again....with one sandwich and two tweaks!