- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 tilapia fillets (4 oz each), thawed if frozen
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 4 soft hoagie rolls (about 6 inches)
- 4 leaves green leaf lettuce
- 4 slices fully cooked bacon
- 4 slices tomato, each cut in half
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 sandwich each)|
- Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Sprinkle fish with pepper. Place in skillet; cook 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork (145°F), turning once.
- Meanwhile, combine mayonnaise and mustard in small bowl. Spread 1 tablespoon mustard mixture on bottom half of each roll.
- Place lettuce leaves and fish fillets on bottom halves of rolls. Top each with 1 slice bacon and 2 pieces tomato. Close sandwiches with top halves of rolls. Serve immediately.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||12 g||18%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||14%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||10%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.