- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 4 slices boneless skinless thin-sliced chicken breast (4 slices = 3/4 lb)
- 4 slices (1 oz each) Cheddar cheese
- 4 slices fully cooked bacon, cut in half
- 1/4 cup Hunt's® Hickory & Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce
- 4 sandwich rolls
- 4 leaves green leaf lettuce
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 sandwich each)|
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 6 to 8 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, turning once.
- Top each breast with 1 slice cheese and 2 bacon halves. Cover and heat until cheese melts.
- Spread 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce on cut sides of each roll. Place lettuce leaf and topped breast on each bottom half of rolls. Close sandwiches with top half of rolls. Serve immediately.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||18 g||27%|
|Saturated fat||7 g||37%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||10%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
this was so good my dad n family loved it ..... so good red robin yum good !!!
i would suggest to make sure that you season the chicken and be careful not to over cook the chicken or it will be dry and make sure the cut is hearty so it isnt too htin. But overall i did like the bbq sauce.
Great tasting dish. Easy to prepare and fun to make. You have to try this one.
My teenage sons look these things.
very good sandwich!!! easy to make.
This was a nice change to chicken. I enjoyed the simplicity of the recipe