- PAM® Grilling Spray
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (5 oz each)
- 3 tablespoons La Choy® Original Stir Fry Sauce-Marinade, divided
- 2 pkgs (3 oz each) chicken ramen noodle soup
- 1 cup fresh snow peas, trimmed, cut in half
- 1 cup matchstick carrots (from 10-oz pkg) or thinly sliced baby carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions, white and green parts
- 1/2 cup low fat sesame-ginger dressing
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 breast with 1 cup salad each)|
- Spray cold grate of outdoor grill with grilling spray. Preheat grill to medium heat according to manufacturer's directions. Brush chicken with 2 tablespoons stir fry sauce. Grill 10 minutes or until no longer pink in centers (165°F), turning over after 5 minutes. Brush top side of chicken with remaining 1 tablespoon stir fry sauce after turning.
- Meanwhile, bring 4 cups water to a boil in 2-quart saucepan. Break each block of noodles in quarters; add noodles and seasoning packets to saucepan. Cook 3 minutes; drain. Toss noodles with snow peas, carrots and onions in large bowl. Add dressing; toss lightly.
- Divide noodle mixture evenly between serving plates. Cut each breast crosswise into 1/2-inch slices. Place 1 sliced breast on top of each salad.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||13 g||20%|
|Saturated fat||5 g||23%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||11%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
Great recipe! I cut the recipe in half, but next time I will make extra! yummy!
Made this tonight for my Hubby and I. Will SOOO be making this one again and agin. I did use light marinate and also used light/fat free dressing. However, we do not like the taste of giner, so I used teriyake/garlic dressing. ON MY LANTA!!! Also added some cut up port. mushrooms. DEVINE!!!! And so easy :)
This was good. I like noodles. I like Chicken.
This was delicious. I love salad.
I also loved this recipe, but the sesame dressing was a little over powering. Will use a little less next time and there defiantly will be a next time.
We love trying new recipes. This Asian Chicken Noodle salad look refreshing, light and tasty. This is an interesting way to prepare noodles and give it a flare. I love Asian flavors and to incorporate that with basic ingredients is fantastic. I often use soy sauce and ginger, and not necessarily in Asian influenced dishes. But it will be nice to taste the various flavors in this dish. And it does not take long to prepare which is another plus.