- 1 pkg (9 oz each) refrigerated linguine, uncooked
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups frozen bell pepper and onion strips (from 16-oz pkg)
- 2 cups frozen sugar snap peas
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup La Choy® Teriyaki Stir Fry Sauce-Marinade
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
|Serving Size||6 servings (1-1/3 cups each)|
- Cook linguine according to package directions, omitting salt. Drain; return to pan.
- Meanwhile, spray 12-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 5 to 7 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Add vegetables; cook 4 to 6 minutes or until crisp-tender. Move to side of skillet.
- Add remaining ingredients to skillet; stir to blend. Move chicken and vegetables into sauce and stir until coated. Pour chicken mixture over linguine; toss to coat.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||15 g||22%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||16%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||14%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
It went over well with my picky toddler but as for me it tasted way to much like peanut butter.
Delicious, will definitely make again.
This is a great recipe. The combination of chicken with the fresh vegetables gives great texture and flavor to the dish. The peanut sauce with a small squeeze of lime is awesome.
I prefer rice noodles for this recipe.
easy and tastes amazing
i liked it easy to make