- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (4 breasts = 1 lb)
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1-1/3 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 breast with about 1/4 cup sauce each)|
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken with Italian seasoning. Add to skillet and cook 12 to 15 minutes or until no longer pink in centers (165°F), turning once.
- Stir together all remaining ingredients in small bowl until well blended. Gradually add to chicken in skillet. Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until sauce is thickened, stirring constantly.
If dried Italian seasoning is not available, use 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano + 1/4 teaspoon dried basil + 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme. Serve chicken and sauce with hot cooked rice. Jasamine rice would be particularly good.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||9 g||15%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||7%|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||1%|
About our Nutrition Information