- 8 ounces dry bow-tie pasta, uncooked
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes with Garlic, drained
- 1/4 cup fat free Italian dressing
- 2 cups small fresh cauliflower florets
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 30 slices pepperoni, cut into quarters (about 1/2 cup)
- 3/4 cup cubed part-skim mozzarella cheese
|Serving Size||6 servings (1-1/3 cups each)|
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water until cool.
- Meanwhile, stir together drained tomatoes and dressing in large bowl. Add pasta and all remaining ingredients; toss to combine ingredients.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until cold.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||7 g||11%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||14%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||14%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.