- 8 ounces dry bow-tie pasta, uncooked
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes with Garlic, drained
- 1/4 cup fat free Italian dressing
- 2 cups small fresh cauliflower florets
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 30 slices pepperoni, cut into quarters (about 1/2 cup)
- 3/4 cup cubed part-skim mozzarella cheese
|Serving Size||6 servings (1-1/3 cups each)|
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water until cool.
- Meanwhile, stir together drained tomatoes and dressing in large bowl. Add pasta and all remaining ingredients; toss to combine ingredients.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until cold.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||7 g||11%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||14%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||14%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
I love this recipe!! Easy to make and tastes great! I think the addition of olives and olive juice would be good too.
Easy to prepare and full of flavor! My kids aren't picky about pasta salad but my husband is - he loved it! I used rotini noodles rather than bowties, it still held the flavors well. Will definitely be making this again!
My family really loves pasta and i am always looking for ways to make them healthier. So i use this receipt as a base but i used whole wheat pasta and i made my own dressing and also used turkey pepperoni. So this was pretty good with all my alterations.
perfect meal for a hot summer day...add or substitute ingredients for variety. YUM!!!
I grew up on my moms version of this recipe, and now that I have kids of my own, I make it for them. While my kids go after the pasta mainly, it's a great side dish for any meal, and it's great for picnics!
This dish went over very well with my teenager who never gets full enough and my little one who never eats anything! I used shreaded motza and chunked pepperoni and all else the same and they loved it enough to go back for seconds. This is a wonderful summer quick fix.