- 1 loaf (16 oz each) crusty Italian bread, cut diagonally into 24 slices
- 1/2 cup olive oil, plus 1 tablespoon
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Petite Diced Tomatoes, drained well
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||10 g||16%|
|Saturated Fat||2 g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||6%|
|Vitamin C||3 mg||5%|
|Vitamin A||111 iu||2%|
Preheat oven to 400°F. Brush both sides of each bread slice with 1/2 cup olive oil. Place slices on baking sheet; bake 5 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
Combine remaining olive oil, balsamic vinegar, tomatoes, onion, basil, garlic, salt, pepper and parmesan cheese; mix well. Spoon evenly divided portions onto each slice of toast. Serve.
You may also like recipes
Login to your Ready Set Eat AccountLog in with Facebook Log in with Google
Don't have an account?
Create one for a personalized experience!
By creating a profile and answering a few questions, we can transform your experience on Ready Set Eat into one that’s tailored to your cooking style and tastes.Personalize My Experience
Please enter your email address and click submit.
You will be sent an email with a re-set password link within a few minutes.