Celebrate #NationalCheesecakeDay with no-bake Strawberry Cheesecake Jars, the perfectly portable, cute-as-can-be dessert that's almost as delightful as it is delectable.
Servings: 2 pint size mason jars
- 8oz cream cheese room temperature
- 1 cup Reddi-wip, plus extra for topping
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoons of melted butter
- 1 cup of strawberries sliced
- In a small bowl, add graham cracker crumbs and melted butter and stir until combined.
- With an electric mixer, beat the Reddi-wip and cream cheese until well blended.
- In a mason jar, add 3 tablespoons of graham cracker crumbs.
- Next, add a layer of Reddi-wip cream cheese mixture, followed by a layer of sliced strawberries.
- Repeat the layers and store in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve.
- Don't forget to top your no bake strawberry cheesecake jar with an extra swirl Reddi-wip.