We've put together five BOO-tiful Halloween creations that will be frighteningly fun to make with the kids! We’re sure these SPOOK-tacular treats will be a hit 🎃 Try each one...if you dare! 👻
CANDY CORN PARFAITS
Get some Snack Pack® Lemon & Vanilla pudding, orange food dye, Reddi Wip® and Candy Corn together and Layer up this Halloween with these classic Candy Corn parfait treats 🎃
- Place all of your Lemon and half of your Vanilla puddings into icing bags and set aside.
- Mix the other half of your Vanilla Pudding with orange food dye until the pudding is a bright orange color and place into an icing bag.
- Starting with the Lemon pudding, create a layer of pudding at the bottom of your mason jar. Repeat this step by adding the orange and then white vanilla puddings in even layers on top.
- Add Reddi Wip®, sprinkles and a decorative straw as desired
Sink your teeth into these spooky gluten free Glutino® Vampire Cookies! This razor sharp creation of Glutino® Chocolate Chip cookies, red icing, mini marshmallows and almond slices is sure to have coming back for more 🦇 🎃
- Choose two similarly sized Chocolate Chip cookies and add red icing to the bottoms of both.
- Slowly add mini-marshmallows around the edge of one of the cookies (note: you don’t need to fill in the middle… unless you want to :) )
- Press the second cookie on top of the marshmallows and add two almond slivers, four marshmallows apart, by sticking them into the icing of the top cookie
SPOOKY MUG CAKES
The only thing spooky about these mug cakes is how easy they are to make! 😋💀Fav Halloween mug ✅Duncan Hines® Mug Cake mix ✅spooky toppings 👻🎃✅
- Make mug cake per packet instructions.
- Allow mug cake to cool for up to 5 minutes.
- Add Reddi Wip®, sprinkles and any other toppings to the top of your Duncan Hines® mug cake.
GHOST HOT COCOA
Scare away the ghosts this Halloween with this hauntingly delicious hot cocoa BOO-st! Mix up your favorite Swiss Miss® Hot Cocoa sachet and pile it high with most ghoul-ish grouping of mini-marshmallows you’ve ever seen 👻😱
- Make the Milk Chocolate Swiss Miss® Hot Cocoa by adding hot water and stirring until mix has dissolved.
- Pour a dollop of the Black Food Coloring Gel onto a plate.
- Dip the end of a spoon or stir stick into the food gel and create a face on each mini-marshmallow.
- Once food dye has dried, add the marshmallows to the hot chocolate and sip away.
These Bloody Cupcakes are sure to take the cake at any Halloween party 😈A GORE-ious combination of red velvet cupcake, frosting, sugar glass and red food dye will have you screaming for more 😱☠️
- Bake cupcakes per Duncan Hines® Red Velvet Cake Mix packaging instructions for cupcakes and frost when cool. Set to the side.
- In a saucepan measure out the sugar and pour in the water. Place the saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Stir the water and sugar until it begins to boil.
- Boil for 3-5 minutes until the sugar starts to change color or until it reaches 300F | 160C.
- When the sugar has hardened remove it from the fridge and use a knife to crack. Break into small pieces.
- Place a few shards of the sugar glass into the cupcake and drizzle over the fake blood.