The holidays are here, time for warm drinks and festive treats to satisfy all your sweet cravings 😂There are so many reasons to celebrate the season, big and small. So, go ahead, grab the apron and bake up something special.
“MELTING” SNOWMEN CUPCAKES
Let it snow with these adorable Melting Snowmen Cupcakes. To make the cupcakes, you’ll need Duncan Hines® Devil’s Food Cake Mix and Vanilla Frosting, standard size white marshmallows, black food gel, and other small candies or sprinkles.
- Bake cupcakes per packaging instructions
- Once cooled, frost the cupcakes and set aside.
- Decorate a snowman ‘face’ on the marshmallows with black food gel and orange sprinkles as desired. Place on top of cupcake.
- Add candy buttons and black food gel arms to the icing on the cupcake.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 above.
- When done, enjoy ☃️
But wait, you can also try a gluten-free version of this adorable treat!
GLUTINO’S MELTING SNOWMEN COOKIES
Like the melting snowmen cupcakes, these adorable melting snowmen cookies are super simple to make and will be a hit with family and guests in need of gluten-free treats. 🤤😋 To make, you’ll need Glutino® Vanilla Crème Cookies, Duncan Hines Creamy Vanilla Frosting, small white marshmallows, black food gel and small colorful candies or sprinkles.
- Gather your favorite Glutino Vanilla Creme Cookies.
- Frost each cookie with Duncan Hines Creamy Vanilla Frosting.
- Next, decorate a snowman ‘face’ on a marshmallow with black food gel and orange candies. Place on top of vanilla cookie.
- Repeat step 3 until cookies are complete.
- Enjoy! ☃️
HOLIDAY LIGHT CUPCAKES
Light up your cupcakes with colorful candies so bright, the neighbors might complain. Or…they might just have to ask you to bake them some too (and we all know homemade baked goods make great gifts). 👩🍳 🎄 To make the cupcakes, you’ll need Duncan Hines Red Velvet Cake Mix and Vanilla Frosting, colorful candies for the ‘lights’ and black food gel for the light strands.
- Bake cupcakes per Duncan Hines Red Velvet Cake Mix packaging instructions. (Other Duncan Hines cake mix varieties work just as well too.)
- Once cooled, frost with Duncan Hines Creamy Vanilla Frosting
- Place colored candies randomly on top of the icing and add a thin line of black food gel to create your own “holiday lights.”
- Post to social media because the world definitely needs to see this.
SWISS MISS PEPPERMINT COCOA
Take a break from baking and sit down with a warm holiday treat with a touch of peppermint that’s sure to hit the spot. All you need is your favorite variety of Swiss Miss® Hot Cocoa, water or milk, Reddi-wip® Original Whipped Topping and peppermint sticks. To make:
- Follow package instructions to make Milk Chocolate Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa by adding hot water (or milk) and stir until mix has dissolved.
- Place peppermint stick inside cup and stir.
- Top with Reddi-wip Original Whipped Topping as desired.
- Sip slowly. You’ll want to savor this!
ANGIE’S BOOMCHICKAPOP ON A STRING
Part treat, part decoration, all-around holiday awesomeness – this classic craft goes back as far as we can remember. It’s a tried and true holiday treat made even better with Angie’s BOOMCHICKAPOP®.
- Open a bag of your favorite Angie’s BOOMCHICKAPOP variety, such as the delicious holiday flavor White Chocolate & Peppermint Kettle Corn.
- Thread a needle with string and push it through as many pieces as preferred to create the perfect length for your decorations. Tie off the end.
- Hang, drape or…eat! Select you’re a number of your favorite Glutino Vanilla Creme Cookies.
SNACK PACK’S SUPERBLY SUPER HOLIDAY CUP
Snack Pack® may be one of the most versatile snacks this side of the North Pole. It’s enjoyed by kids and adults alike, for both the everyday events and the extra special occasions like the holidays! To make these, you’ll need Glutino Chocolate Vanilla Creme Cookies, Snack Pack® Unicorn Magic Pudding Cups and Reddi-wip Original Whipped Topping.
- Crush Glutino Chocolate Vanilla Creme Cookies into a coarse powder using a kitchen mallet or food processor.
- Add 2 tablespoons of crushed cookies to each serving cup.
- Empty 1 Snack Pack Pudding Cup into cup.
- Top with Reddi-wip and peppermint candy crumbles as desired.
MUG CAKES MAKE FOR A MERRY NIGHT
Dust off your favorite holiday mug, break open the eggnog and grab a packet of mug cake mix to indulge in a warm, delicious single-serving cake that bakes in minutes and satisfies in seconds. To make, all you need is Duncan Hines Mug Cakes, now with frosting. The best part? There are so many varieties to choose from, including Chocolate Lover’s, Brownie, Confetti Cake, Strawberry Shortcake and more.
- Make your preferred variety of Duncan Hines Mug Cake with frosting per packet instructions. It’s cooks in about a minute.
- Allow mug cake to cool for a couple of minutes.
- Add frosting on top.
- Although no additional doctoring is required, you can always add some festive holiday touches too, like sprinkles, candies or Reddi-wip Original Whipped Topping.