- 1 pound ground round beef (85% lean)
- 2 cups quartered lengthwise, sliced zucchini (2 cups = 1-1/2 med)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes with Garlic, undrained
- 1 cup water
- 1-1/2 cups instant white rice, uncooked
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese blend
|Serving Size||6 servings (1-1/3 cups each)|
- Cook beef, zucchini, onion and salt in large skillet over medium-high heat 7 minutes or until beef is crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally; drain. Add undrained tomatoes and water. Increase heat and bring to a boil.
- Add rice; stir well. Cover; remove from heat and let stand 7 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Sprinkle with cheese.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||13 g||20%|
|Saturated fat||6 g||30%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||8%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.