- PAM® Grilling Spray
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- 1 pound ground sirloin beef (90% lean)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 slices Pepper Jack cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled, sliced
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 sandwich each)|
- Spray grate of outdoor grill with grilling spray. Preheat grill to medium heat according to manufacturer's directions. Meanwhile, set aside 1/3 cup drained tomatoes. Mix together beef, remaining drained tomatoes, salt and pepper in medium bowl. Shape into 4 patties, about 1/2-inch thick.
- Grill patties 10 minutes or until cooked through (160°F), turning once. Top each patty with 1 slice cheese; melt slightly.
- Place patties on bottom halves of buns. Top each patty with 3 or 4 avocado slices and a generous tablespoon of reserved tomatoes. Close with tops of buns. Serve immediately.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||27 g||41%|
|Saturated fat||10 g||51%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||17%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.