- PAM® Grilling Spray
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- 1 pound ground sirloin beef (90% lean)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 slices Pepper Jack cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled, sliced
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 sandwich each)|
- Spray grate of outdoor grill with grilling spray. Preheat grill to medium heat according to manufacturer's directions. Meanwhile, set aside 1/3 cup drained tomatoes. Mix together beef, remaining drained tomatoes, salt and pepper in medium bowl. Shape into 4 patties, about 1/2-inch thick.
- Grill patties 10 minutes or until cooked through (160°F), turning once. Top each patty with 1 slice cheese; melt slightly.
- Place patties on bottom halves of buns. Top each patty with 3 or 4 avocado slices and a generous tablespoon of reserved tomatoes. Close with tops of buns. Serve immediately.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||27 g||41%|
|Saturated fat||10 g||51%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||17%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
Very tasty! I added a half pack of Lipton's Onion Soup mix for a bit more flavor. Delish!!!!! Simple and easy dinner.
So good! A great twist on burgers! Love all the flavors and very easy!! One of my favorite Ready Set Eat meals!
This is the most amazing recipe for my family. Between work and jusggling a preschooler it can be tough to compete with fast food and expensive take out. I love just putting together this recipe for burgers any night of the week. These amazing burgers can be paired with and side such as salad or veggies or fries or and amazing sweet treat at the end. The possibilities are endless. I like to make the burgers with different breads and buns and even no bun at all which is the way ny three year old enjoys them the most.
Very satisfying for two hungry adults. Fresh take on a well loved classic burger. Quick prep time. We also toasted the buns. Delicious for lunch or dinner. We served it with a side of fresh herbs and a slice of lemon.
looks good to me except for the green chiles. i never was one much for heat.
My daughter and I love food that can be easily prepared and fun too make together. Unfortunately we don't have an outside grill, but we make the best of it when making burgers. This recipe is fun, easy to make, and not bad on the on the pocket as many of the ingredients are usually on sale. I like the spin of adding avocado, which is a favorite summer vegetable...