- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Parkay® Original-stick, softened
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 16 pretzel rods (8-1/2 inches long)
- 2 squares (2 oz each) chocolate bark coating, melted
- 1 tube (4.25 oz each) red or orange decorator icing
|Serving Size||16 servings (1 broomstick each)|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine flour and baking soda in medium bowl.
- Beat peanut butter, Parkay and brown sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Add egg and egg yolk. Gradually add flour mixture beating on low speed after each addition until blended. Shape dough into 16 (1-1/4-inch) balls.
- Place pretzel rods on ungreased baking sheets. Press ball of dough onto end of each pretzel. Press fork firmly into each dough ball to leave indentations resembling broom bristles.
- Bake 12 minutes. Let brooms cool on baking sheets placed on wire racks 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Place brooms on wax paper. Spoon melted bark coating only over part where pretzel and cookie join; let stand until firm. Decorate as desired with colored icing.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||15 g||23%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||21%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||6%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.